- Who decides who is worthy of anything, let alone love?
- What are the exact rules/qualifications for being worthy?
- How many of those rules have to be met to make one worthy?
- Exactly what does worthy mean?
- Who made up the definition?
- Why does one have to BE worthy, in order to be loved?
- What if someone doesn’t want to be worthy, or loved?
- Isn’t everyone automatically worthy just because they showed up?
- If everyone is worthy, why is this an issue?
- Are these words supposed to make people feel… Loved? Better? Worthy?
- Who is the person telling others of what they are worthy?
- Is the writer worthy enough to tell other people things he has no control or authority over? What exactly does the writer do that makes him worthy to tell others they are worthy?
- Do we need to be worthy for anything else?
- Will these words be meaningful to those who feel unloved because they feel unworthy?
- If we weren’t told we had to be worthy of something, there would be no need for signs. Being told we are worthy, implies that being unworthy is a strong possibility, even if we don’t know for sure what that means.
- Seriously. We are insane. We make our own problems. We have be bored out of our minds to worry about worthiness. Expectations KILL. And people reading the sign, instead of watching the road, might make them unworthy of living.
Being unworthy means you aren’t meeting the expectations of others, including your parents, religion, friends, culture, etc. It’s that simple. You can’t be a priest because being a woman makes you unworthy….blah blah blah. However, if you are a priest, you can rape as many children as you like and you will still be worthy to represent your male god.
Worthy is a word that is defined by people who want to control others. Name calling, bullying, conformity, and other people telling you whether or not you’re good enough, is so ridiculous, I’m surprised we don’t all fall down laughing, except the brain washing is really good, since it starts at birth. Worthy pits people against each other…that’s why the word exists.
Think about it.
Photo: Tim Mossholder
The way our brains work (or don’t) is to allow us to manipulate EVERYTHING. If we are looking for something, we can find it. If we don’t want to see what’s right in front of us, we over look it and think it’s not there.
If you’re looking for a sign…one will be there, if you want it to be. ANYTHING can be that sign. A feather, found on the sidewalk, a song, a sentence in a book. There is no end to signs because we make them up as we go along. We find them, when we need them.
There’s nothing wrong with that, of course. It’s how we get through life. We see what we want to, and don’t see what we want to ignore, unless it hits us hard and won’t stop. But even then, in times of extreme stress, we can find the “signs,” we are looking for in pretty much anything at all.
I love this photo, because it means just want it says…THIS IS THE SIGN YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR. If we want to believe it…we need look no further…until the next time.
people are always
YOU ARE HERE
and there’s no
but we don’t actually
know what happens
so we might
start all over
Photo: John Baker
what is a
are what life
seems to be all about
like everything else
a bad habit to one
like a good habit
I guess that’s just the way
but one must always
define one’s terms
because life is also
makes them up
Photo: Manan Chhabra
life never has to be boring
life just is
we get to decide
what to do with it
One more sign telling people to smile. Seriously, those signs are EVERYWHERE.
You know how those signs in stores always say, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, as if something terrible will happen to you if you don’t, or perhaps you’re overlooking a blessing by mistake, even though no one can actually describe a blessing other than something that’s not horrible? Sure weddings, babies, good jobs, etc., but on the whole, the only blessing the elite are thankful for are the ones that have to do with us not waking up and the fact that we spend our lives slaving away for them.
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON…why? What if we all stopped ‘keeping’ calm and carried on LOUDLY and with VIGOR, while we changed the bad things in the world? So many insane signs telling us to SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN…BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE.
We need signs that say, LET’S START A REVOLUTION NOW, or WAKE UP, GET UP, AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT’S GOING ON. How about, BLESSINGS ARE MADE, NOT GIVEN, or RECOGNIZE THE BRAINWASHING AND REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE RULES HANDED DOWN BY THE ELITE FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.
We need more signs that tell people to act up, act out, and refuse TO TAKE IT ANY MORE. In case you haven’t noticed, the MEEK WILL NEVER INHERIT A SINGLE THING. We are told those lies so we that don’t fight back.
All I’m saying is that we need new signs. We need the sayings on picket signs. Signs with REAL messages. Messages of outrage, of loss of rage, of injustice. Those are the signs we need, so that everyone isn’t so complacent and asleep.
Hey, I’m just sayin’.