Archive for August, 2014
* Why don’t people see that gurus/sages/experts, who say that they don’t want ‘followers,’ or the ‘spot light,’ are become wealthy by constantly give lectures, writing books, building foundations/retreats, while allowing people to follow them?
* Why do people believe or follow those people to begin with, since most teachings tell everyone to be their own person and to never believe or follow anyone one else?
* Why don’t those who say they do not believe in anything, realize that believing in nothing IS believing in something?
* Why don’t those who strive for ‘non attachment,’ realize that they are attached to being ‘non-attached?’
* Why do those who say they want to blend in, and become one with all that is, wear special clothing, or alter their physical appearance, in order to make themselves stand out?
* Why do people continue to follow and join organizations that actively deny them full membership and equal rights?
* Why do people continue to believe in the teachings of organizations, and follow their rhetoric, knowing that those in charge lie, steal, rape and cheat?
* Why are some organizations, and the people who work for them, above the law?
* Why do people seem to look outside of themselves for answers only they can know?
* Why don’t people understand that being taught to believe/trust the ‘experts’ is a form of cultural control?
* How can millions of people read the same book (written by an expert), and each think it was written just for him/her? If millions of people are having the same problem, the problem might not be with them.
* How can people who have never died (in this lifetime) write books about life after death? Why do people who read those books, think that what the author says is true? How can someone be an expert on life after death if he has never died? Near Death Experiences are real and very interesting but it’s like going to a party where the host opens the door, but won’t let you in. All you can see is the foyer. And, while the foyer may be beautiful, incredibly inviting and busy, you still don’t know what’s going on in the back of the house.
* When did people forget how to live, or raise kids, without help from the experts who supposedly know more than they do? Even when the ‘experts’ have a string of broken marriages and no children.
* When did people become so dependent on the opinions of others?
* Why don’t people realize that they are being brainwashed into not believing in themselves? People are being taught to doubt their ability to function and make their own decisions. They are being taught to rely on others, the ‘experts,’ to do their thinking for them. There’s a reason for that…and it’s not good.
These are just a few that I’ve been thinking about this morning.
Jasper brought a letter to The Coop saying that more and more birds and animals were joining in the fight to end Factory Farming and the abuse of all animals. The names of the new coops were listed alphabetically. Several pages of questions, with regard to health care and resources, were attached to the letter.
The hens, who had things well under control, responded, saying that teenagers must be given on the job nurses training. When guests have recovered sufficiently, they must become part of the nursing team, as well…and so on and so on. Training is constant and more and more helpers, allow the hens to rest and care for the more severely wounded. Allocation of resources is key. The hens said they would be happy to teach triage, wound care, OT, PT and nursing and doctoring in general, to anyone who came to The Coop. They also explained the importance of Speak Outs and small parties, to keep spirits high. They said the gate to The Coop is always open to those who have love in their hearts.